Here are five of the best...
Whether you are planning a trip of a lifetime, a gap year, an overnight stop, or just a trip down to your local park, a hammock has to be an essential packing item right?
We have hunted around for some of the most outrageous places to hang your hammock, and below is a list of the best;
*Disclaimer – we do not recommend hanging a hammock in many of these place, and Simply Hammocks will not be held accountable for any show-offs trying to match those in the pictures!
1) Fancy sleeping suspended from a bridge… thought not! But this guy wasn’t fazed by heights, nor was the next guy…
2) California’s famous sequoia trees are hundreds of years old, and hundreds of feet high… Not to be climbed by the faint hearted, could you actually get some shut eye with that drop below you?
3) Making the most of Autumn, and just chilling amongst the silver birch trees in Colorado. How you even get a hammock up there, we do not know, but it looks incredible right!
4) Think a city doesn’t offer much chance for quiet and peaceful hammocking… think again, but more vertically! Hanging a line between two huge buildings in Vienna is everyone’s idea of fun right?
5) Now this is much more our bag… take a beautiful lake, a travel hammock, a good book, and a flask of something warm and cosy… and Voila! Taken at the incredible lake Vermont, this really is the perfect place to hang your hammock!
If you know a budding intrepid explorer, someone going on a gap year, or going off on adventures yourself… make sure you check out our range of travel hammocks and accessories… You never know, you might make our next list!