6 things to do with your old hammock
We have so many customers who come to us because their old hammock (not purchased from us we might add) has let them down and they’re now looking for a new one from us.
But what should you do with your old hammock? We have come up with a few options that will help keep your hammock out of landfill :-)
- Cut the ropes off and voila, you have yourself a picnic blanket.
- Any good at sewing? Why not make yourself a couple of outside cushion covers.
- If you’re into upcycling then the old hammock material would be great for upholstering some old dining chairs.
- I love the idea of turning old hammock material into shopping bags
- How about making yourself matching jacket and trousers
- Or even a coat for your dog
Ok, so the dog coat might be a little far-fetched but you get the general upcycling idea right?! So go on, go get creative! And then lay back and relax in your new (more reliable) hammock from Simply Hammocks.